TO PROTECT OUR PATIENTS AND STAFF, WE CONTINUE TO FOLLOW THE CDC RECOOMENDED GUIDELINES FOR INFECTION CONTROL, SANITIZATION, SOCIAL DISTANCING AND USE OF MASKS. WE ARE HAPPY TO BE SEEING PATIENTS IN PERSON, CURBSIDE AND VIA TELEHEALTH. PLEASE CONTACT US TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT THAT BEST SUITS YOUR HEALTH NEEDS.
- In Person Appointments – Call 914-997-1743
- Phone Consultation – Call 914-997-1743 with any questions or concerns and you’ll be connected to one of the audiologists.
- Video Appointment* – Schedule a virtual 30-minute consultation to discuss your hearing health, concerns, symptoms and treatments options. We will also be able to troubleshoot your hearing aids.
*Patients should have access to a computer, iPad, or laptop with camera, microphone, email, and reliable internet access.*
- Curbside Drop Off/ Pick Up – Schedule a time to drop off and pick emergency repairs or cleanings.
- Shipping / Mail – If you are in need of hearing aid supplies, batteries or remake of earmolds/hearing aids, please contact us and we will arrange for it to be shipped or mailed to your home.
- Telehealth Services Coming – Remote adjustments and programming of hearing aids
Email [email protected]
From all of us at CRM Audiology, stay healthy and safe!