We’re here to help you hear better.
Welcome to CRM Audiology
CRM Audiology is a privately owned, family oriented and operated practice providing hearing care to the people of Westchester County. We have been helping patients of all ages experience better hearing and communication since 2005. We believe education is your key to better hearing, and we want to help you learn how to hear again.
Our mission is to provide all of our patients with the highest quality of audiological healthcare and hearing aid services to improve communication and ultimately quality of life. Your hearing is important to you and that is what makes it important to us.
Why Choose CRM Audiology?
At CRM Audiology, we help patients of all ages with their hearing and communication, from pediatrics to geriatrics. Better hearing and communication is essential for the whole family. Our audiologists provide comprehensive services to help you manage hearing loss, tinnitus, or auditory processing disorder. We also provide educational audiology services for families and private and public schools, and we have a variety of services and assistive technology maintenance with local school districts.
If you are a parent or guardian who has a school aged child that is struggling with hearing loss, we can help you. Our local audiologists have years of experience working with children. Our office is set up with the proper equipment to test your child’s hearing and help them develop their communication skills.
What to Expect At a First Appointment
When you come to our hearing center, you will always be greeted by a friendly smile. While you wait for the audiologist, we will have you fill out an intake form.
- To begin your appointment, we will go over your intake form and ask you a few questions about your family history, health, and where you are having trouble hearing.
- After our conversation we will take a look inside your ears with an otoscope to ensure your ear canal and eardrum look good.
- After the ear exam portion, we will begin the hearing test. We will have you sit inside a sound booth with a pair of headphones on and we will evaluate your ability to hear different sounds at various pitches and frequencies.
- After the hearing test, we will go over your results on an audiogram. We will explain what your results mean and answer any of your questions.
- If you would be a good candidate for hearing aids, we will go over some options that we believe will help you with your hearing and communication.
Preferred Provider of the NFL Players Association
What's New in Hearing Healthcare?
Seasonal Allergies and Hearing
As the weather starts to change, you may be noticing an uptick in pesky seasonal allergy symptoms. Learn how seasonal allergies can affect your hearing today
Hearing Aid Styles
Are you in the process of deciding to treat your hearing loss with the use of hearing aids?
How Hearing Affects Your Overall Health
Like many of us, you might have made a goal to focus on your health in the new year. Learn how hearing loss can affect your overall health.
Hearing Loss: What type do you have and what can you do?
Did you know there are several types of hearing loss? More importantly, there are different ways of treating each type of hearing loss. Learn more here!